Slider

Cheppers - Office Interior

Monday, October 3, 2016

budapest working environment
(EN) What a wonderful office tour! Had a chance to visit Cheppers' office last week during the Budapest Design Week. There was organized a nice office tour "The Liveable Office" by the interior designer Tamás Hannus from Reklektik. The dynamic & fun looking newly renovated 500qm large office is in a 121 year old apartment building in Pest. I would love to work in an office like this - it's simple, brave, cosy & inspirational.

I know there're lots of (too many!) similar looking pics below, but I just got carried away with my iPhone and couldn't decide which ones to add here so here's the result!


****


(FI) Mikä upea toimistokierros! Viime viikolla pääsin tutustumaan Budapest Design Week'n merkeissä Cheppersin toimitiloihin. Asuttava toimisto -kierroksen oli järjestänyt sisustussuunnittelija Tamás Hannus Reklektikistä. Tämä dynaamisen ja hauskan näköinen 500m2 toimisto sijaitsee vastikään remontoidussa 121 vuotta vanhassa asuinrakennuksessa Pestin puolella. Mielestäni todella loistava ja onnistunut toimistosisustus. Olisi ilo työskennellä tällaisessa ympäristössä - yksinkertainen, rohkea, kodikas ja inspiroiva.

Totta, postaukseen tuli aivan liikaa samankaltaisia kuvia, mutta olin niin haltioissani siellä, että annoin kännykän laulaa oikein olan takaa enkä sitten jälkeen päin oikein osannut päättää mitkä kuvat tässä esittelisin, joten tässä nyt lopputulos! 



work space decor

work space design

fun at work

work space decor

funky office design

enjoy your work

redecorate your office

working environment

good vibes at the office

work space decor

seek inspiration

be creative at work

be creative at work

be creative at work

(EN) Would you like to work in an office like this?

****

(FI) Tykkäisitkö sinä työskennellä tämän näköisessä toimistossa?


18 comments:

  1. What a funky place to work, I love the colours and patterns though I find the blue stripe wall does something funny to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a funky enviroment. Stripes caneasily be a bit challenging.

      Delete
  2. Ou yes, very perfect workplace..nice pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The designers were super creative. I think this would be a really fun place to work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely creative persons! It's great that people go out of the box when designing offices.

      Delete
  4. I always love it when interior designers think outside the box and do something a little unexpected. Love this x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so great when people don't just follow the most typical way.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Seems like a wonderful design. I would love that for my office too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a pretty awesome place to work! There are so many elements that I would incorporate into my own space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right - there're so many inspirational solutions.

      Delete
  7. I love how colorful the offices are! They are pleasing to the eyes and will also inspire you to do good work and become more creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really artistic and fun - colours have a huge effect.

      Delete
  8. I'm loving this interior. That checkered floor with the blue walls is awesome. I'm not sure I'd be able to walk down it though. I might end up dizzy. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not that fizzy feeling when you actually are there.

      Delete
  9. I love the interior! it's so funky! I would love to work in an office like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funky, isn't it! Super inspirational!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan